TTC RCVR-210-S Multimode (SOQPSK + PCM) Telemetry Receiver/Demodulator
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- PCMCIA-based SOQPSK PCM/FM Receiver/Bit Synchonizer
- L-Band or S-Band Input
- 250 kHz Tuning Resolution
- Better than 12 dB Noise Figure
- Greater than 50 dB Dynamic Range
- Provides RSSI Output
- Bit Sync:
- Bit Rates up to 20 Mbps, SOQPSK/NRZ Codes; 10 Mbps PCM/FM NRZ Codes; 5 Mbps PCM/FM Bi-Phase Codes
- Accepts all IRIG-106 PCM Inputs
- Provides all IRIG-106 PCM Data Outputs with Coherent Clock
- Onboard Bit Error Rate Detector and Test Data Simulator
- Includes Clock Sync Indication
- Low Power 3.3VDC Operation
- Windows Compatible Setup Software Included
- Works with the DBS-120PC (Bit Sync/Decom), PSU-2020 (Portable Support Unit) and TTCWare/TTCVision
- Ground Support Equipment
- Pre-flight Checkout
- Telemetry Workstation
- Real-time Quick-Look Station
TTCWare is a data acquisition system configuration and programming application. Using TTCWare, you can customize the behavior of your hardware and create parameters to sample data. Parameters can...
The TTC TTS-9800-2 series multiband, multimode transmitter provides the user with state-of-the-art modulation, forward error correction, and space time processing compatibility to IRIG-106-15, with...
The TTC TTS-5500 series multimode transmitter provides the user with state-of-the-art modulation compatibility to IRIG-106-04, with user programmability for center frequency and modulation options...
The TTC RCVR-210-S combines the functions of PCM/FM and SOQPSK telemetry receiver and PCM bit synchronizer (bit sync) into a single low cost PCMCIA type II card. The card can be installed in a portable PC compatible platform for preflight or lab test. The RCVR-210-S receives and demodulates PCM SOQPSK/FM signals at L or S band (customer specified at time of order). The RF input is supplied by an external antenna (supplied) or SMA connector. The demodulated PCM data is supplied directly to the on-card bit sync. The bit sync provides full featured clock reconstruction, data recovery and code conversion at rates of up to 20 Mbps for NRZ codes and up to 5 Mbps for BiØ codes. TTL and RS-422 compatible PCM data and 0°/180° (selectable) clock outputs are supplied. A Bit Error Rate (BER) measurement capability with an on card test data simulator is also provided.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.