VRDV7000 Dual Channel HD Video Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Case Study: Saab's Target Towing Video System Upgrade
- White Paper: Ground Vehicle Video Management System Integration
- White Paper: The Challenges of Cost Effective Video Management System Integration
- White Paper: Reducing Latency in Ground Vehicle Video Systems
- Case Study: Helicopter integrator eliminates video latency increasing mission effectiveness
- Case Study: Mission Recorder With Secure Data Storage for Utility Helicopter
- System Solutions Brochure
- Vetronics Solutions Brochure
- Support for SDI (SD/HD/3G), CVBS/S-Video, RGsB and RGBHV video
- Simultaneous recording of up to two channels of video and two channels of stereo audio
- Simultaneous playback while recording
- SD card and USB flash drive for removable storage
- Up to ten hours of recording on a single SD card or USB flash drive
- DZUS mounting for aircraft control panels
- Metadata support for accurate time synchronization and data search and retrieval
- Supports overlay of text on playback of recorded video
- Controllable from the front panel, from Curtiss-Wright’s family of rugged displays, or via Ethernet
- Evidential recording
- Mission debrief
- Post-mission training
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A growing challenge for system integrators is getting the most effective use out of the proliferating number of deployed cameras and displays without adding weight and taking up space, in an...
To complement our range of displays, video recorders and video distribution units, Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions offers ancillary products that can bring additional capabilities to a video...
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000 captures industry leading sensor system data for training, debrief or evidential purposes and seamlessly integrates with other Curtiss-Wright video system building blocks e.g. video distribution and displays. This high-performance video recorder delivers industry-leading, broadcast-quality H.264 recording onto CompactFlash cards, providing multiple hours of full quality recording capability.
The VRDV7000 supports video resolutions up to 1080p at 60 Hz, with a maximum frame rate of 30 fps for each channel. It supports the HD-SDI digital video standard and has two SDSDI/ HD-SDI/3G-SDI video inputs and two outputs. Furthermore, the VRDV7000 supports recording of metadata and audio present on the HD-SDI video inputs. These video inputs may be used in different combinations to a maximum of two recorded channels; for example, it can be configured to offer two HD channels (whether from HD-SDI or RGB), or one HD channel and one SD channel, allowing flexibility as per the platform’s requirements. With simultaneous playback and recording, and front panel display or Ethernet control, VRDV7000 operators will have full control while eliminating data loss.
The VRDV7000 is perfect for video system upgrades, as it makes provisions for recording of analog video to integrate with existing legacy equipment. It supports STANAG-3350A/B/C video formats, facilitating VGA or RGB video connection up to a resolution of 1600x1200 or 1920x1080, and offers two channels of standard definition video (either single-wire CVBS or S-Video) with support for PAL and NTSC.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.