RVG-SD1 Digital Video Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Cutting-Edge Video Solutions Are Essential for Enhanced Situational Awareness
- White Paper: The Hidden Costs of Video System Integration
- White Paper: The Challenges of Cost Effective Video Management System Integration
- White Paper: Reducing Complex Integration Efforts with SWAP-C Optimized Video Switching
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- 3G digital video switch
- 8 individually configurable I/O ports
- 3G, HD and SD-SDI compatible
- Operating temp. -40 to +70C
- Non-blocking (1 input to any/all outputs)
- Low power: <10W
- SWaP optimized
- DO-160 qualified
- All outputs re-clocked
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000...
As the modern battlefield experiences an increase in technologically advanced warfighting systems, the need for state of the art intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities is...
The VADU-9110 is designed as a simple video distribution unit for smaller systems having limited mission equipment interface requirements, as opposed to a video management system (VMS). With a...
The VADU-9111 is a video splitter for SD and HD video. The unit is designed to take in two separate inputs and output 4 identical signals of each, for use in systems where active video switching is...
The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions occurring in aerospace and defense applications. Part of the Rugged Video Gateway (RVG) family, its small size allows it to be incorporated into space-constrained manned and unmanned vehicles of all types.
Highly flexible, the RVG-SD1 implements crossbar functionality such that any external SD port can be configured as an input or an output. Any input can be routed to any or all the remaining 7 ports, for example routing a camera to multiple displays.
The RVG-SD1 Video Switch can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces or can be configured statically to support a specific mission.
2018 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.