TCG GTS Ground Tactical Data Link System
- REQUEST A QUOTE
TCG GTS Capabilities and Features
Terminal and Interface Support
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Very cost effective solution for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms Allows Terminal...
The Curtiss-Wright advantage: The industry’s most complete, reliable, easy to use, and cost effective TDL test solution on the market Tests link-enabled military communications platforms...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage:
- Creates virtual, real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat
- Automates Link 16 network entry
- Up-to-date implementation of Link 16, Link 11 and SADL
- Integrate live assets into training scenarios in real-time
- Dual screen displays of tactical and cockpit to improve real-time situational awareness
- Simple “six click” net entry with TCG’s Terminal Control Wizard (TCW)
Curtiss-Wright's TCG Ground Tactical Data Link System (GTS) is a transportable, fully functional Tactical Data Link (TDL) ground station with Command and Control (C2) capabilities, and is a highly realistic tactical training and simulation system for TDL networks. Selection of the GTS to fulfill the Ground Support System (GSS) program requirements is a testament to its ability to meet the stringent needs of US coalition forces.
Using GTS, military air operators can now easily create live operational Link 11, Link 16, SADL, and TTNT networks from the ground and provide highly efficient, cost-effective and realistic TDL training, allowing operators to “train as they fight” and get military forces ready for real combat. Military air units are now able to lower mission training costs, eliminating substantial fuel and operational costs associated with having jets in the air in order to provide this training.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.