TCG ATR Adaptable TDL Router
- REQUEST A QUOTE
The ATR is available in a variety of hardware and software configurations. In addition to the standard rack mounted server configuration, the ATR can be configured as a laptop or desktop computer. Ruggedized hardware is also available.
- JREAP-A and JREAP-C
- Link 16, SIMPLE, SADL
- Socket-J and Serial-J
- MIDS LVT-1 (Platforms A and I)
- MIDS LVT-3 (Platforms A, B, C, D, E)
- Class II (F-15, E3, Navy Ship, Navy Air, MCE)
- MIDS JTRS
- JREAP-C (TCP, UDP Multicast, Unicast)
- MIDS LVT-1 (Platform D)
- MIDS LVT-2 (Platform J)
- Small Tactical Terminal (STT)
- TacNet Tactical Radio (TTR)
- SADL Gateway (EPLRS)
- RS-232: Serial-J
- RS-422 JREAP-A (ARC-210, PRC-117F, PCS-5)
2019 MAE Innovators Platinum Award Winner - read more The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Push-button startup with fully automated tactical data link (TDL) connections, including...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Cost effective solutions for integrating tactical data links into weapons, command and control, surveillance and support platforms Allows system integrators to...
The Curtiss-Wright advantage: The industry’s most complete, reliable, easy to use, and cost effective TDL test solution on the market Tests link-enabled military communications platforms...
The Curtiss-Wright Advantage: Enables virtual and real-world training on multi-TDL networks from the ground to prepare military air operations/flight squadrons for combat Automates Link 16...
The Curtiss-Wright TCG Products Advantage:
- Multiple TDL communications protocols including all Link 16 MIDS-LVT, MIDS JTRS and Class 2 terminals, Link 16 Small Tactical Terminal (STT), Link 16 TacNet Tactical Radio (TTR), JREAP, SIMPLE, SADL, Socket-J and Serial-J connections
- Dynamic interface configuration
- Complete J-series message support
- Dynamic J-series message routing
- Message (label/sub-label) data filtering
- Source track data filtering
- Terminal initialization and control (TCW)
- Message monitoring (DERG Viewer)
- Message traffic recording and analysis
The ATR fills the need for a TADIL J interface router that does not require a data link processing engine nor a tactical display and therefore can be purchased at a lower price point than a BOSS or GTS. Using proven, mature software and hardware interfaces, the Adaptable Tactical Router seamlessly bridges multiple Link-16 network interfaces, providing dynamic connectivity on-demand at critical infrastructure nodes.
The ATR is sold as a hardware/software package with the hardware typically being either a laptop or a rack-mounted computer. The ATR software package is a collection of software components that can function as a Gateway and Router for multiple tactical data links. The product’s highly scalable design provides interfaces and processing for Link 16, JREAP, SIMPLE, and SADL using a variety of physical interfaces. These data links may be configured to operate independently or collectively.
The Adaptable Tactical Data Link Router (ATR) is a technologically advanced, standards compliant Link 16, JREAP, SADL, and SIMPLE TDL adapter and routing device.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.