Configure and Manage your TDL Network with Confidence
With a range of solutions that support tactical data link (TDL) network configuration and management, Curtiss-Wright provides warfighters with proven multi-link communication capabilities that optimize performance, increase mission effectiveness, and enhance situational awareness.
Leveraging an industry leading data link processing engine, our TCG GTS® provides operators an intuitive interface that utilizes automated decision making to facilitate the often complex task of Link 16 network entry. This is just one of the ways that TCG GTS simplifies network configuration and management, others include
- Establishing Net Time Reference (NTR) or extended time reference (ETR)
- Multiple terminal control
- Health and status system monitoring
- Transportable housing cases
- Multiple network interface interoperability
- Scenario creation and management
- Data injection into live scenarios
- Surveillance track management
- Track correlation
As well, our TCG Adaptable Tactical Data Link (TDL) Router (ATR)® is a technologically advanced, standards compliant Link 16 adapter and routing device that bridges multiple Link 16 network interfaces, providing dynamic connectivity on-demand at critical infrastructure nodes. Curtiss-Wright’s family of tactical data link (TDL) solutions enable efficient TDL networking configuration and management through proven, mature software and hardware.