VPX3-687 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Up to 32 x 10 GbE interfaces in a single VPX 3U slot
- Line-rate forwarding up to 320 Gbps
- Support for Gigabit, 10 Gbps and 40 Gbps backplane Ethernet standards
- Configurable for multiple OpenVPX switch module profiles, including 2F24U, 8F, 6F6U
- Fully-managed multi-layer switching services including multicast, QoS, and security features
- IEEE 1588 PTP transparent clock for high-precision system-level time synchronization
- High-density, standards-based connectivity for C4 and ISR sensors and processing systems
- Low-latency 10 Gbps control plane switch
- High-throughput 40 Gbps data plane fabric
The VPX3-133 3U VPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) is designed with the NXP QorIQ T2080 processor. The T2080 with its 4 dual threaded 64-bit Power Architecture cores, each equipped...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
The VPX3-621 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a versatile, standards-based module that delivers the power of Cisco IOS running as an Embedded Services Router (ESR). Designed for mobile and...
The VPX3-687 is a versatile and high-performance Ethernet switch designed to connect the next generation of 3U systems. Offering performance without compromises, the VPX3-687 provides switching throughput of up to 320 Gbps and full line-rate forwarding of up to 32 x 10 GbE or 8 x 40 GbE interfaces. Its non-blocking architecture is suitable for both low-latency control plane and high-throughput data plane applications.
With support for gigabit, 10 Gbps and 40 Gbps Ethernet, the VPX3-687 VPX Switch provides standards-based connectivity for both legacy and next-generation devices. Its backplane connections are fully flexible to support both OpenVPX switch module profiles and custom configurations.
A fully managed multi-layer Ethernet switch, the VPX3-687 supports an extensive range of network services including efficient multicast, flexible quality of service (QoS) and a range of security features. On-board management software provides a powerful command line interface (CLI), SNMP, and web-based options for configuration and monitoring.
Validated for deployment in the harshest environments, the VPX3-687 3U VPX Ethernet Switch is available in a range of air-cooled and conduction-cooled formats. Suitable for high-reliability embedded and airborne applications, the VPX3-687 includes extensive Built-in test (BIT) software.
VPX3-687 Gold Award Honoree - MAE Innovators Awards 2017
See all of our MAE Innovator Award Winning Products
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.