DBH-670 Digital Beachhead Ethernet Switch and Vehicle Management Computer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: A New Era for Embedded Computing: Why Arm Processors Are Ideal for Defense, Aerospace, and Rugged Embedded Applications
- White Paper: Embedded Ethernet - Physical Layer Standards
- White Paper: Delivering VICTORY and PNT Hub Services for Tactical Ground Vehicle Architecture
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- White Paper: Ground Vehicle Modernization with VICTORY and GVA
- Application Note: Benefits and Implementation of Network Multicast in Embedded Computing Architectures
- 16-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Non-blocking architecture supports tri-speed operation (10/100/1000Mbps) with auto-negotiation and auto-MDIX
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) with built-in status LEDs and cable diagnostics
- Feature-rich networking support includes IPv4/v6, VLANs, IGMP multicast, QoS, MSTP/RSTP, link aggregation, port mirroring, jumbo frames
- Powerful in-band (HTTP/Telnet/SNMP) and out-of-band (RS-232) switch configuration and management
- Hardware support for IEEE-1588 Precision Time Protocol with nanoseconds timing synchronization
- Vehicle Management Computer with Flexible Vetronics Interfaces
- Vehicle Management Framework (VMF) provides a software interface for rules-based vehicle management and control, with interfaces to CBM+/HUMS and VICTORY
- Vehicle interfaces include multiple CANbus ports, audio and video (camera) interfaces, and analog/digital IO interfaces
- Local display (VGA/DVI) and remote monitoring via web/HTTP services
- VICTORY Architecture Compliance
- Support for VICTORY Data Bus and Platform Services, including centralized distribution of time, position, speed, heading, and orientation
- External GPS (DAGR compatible) and Inertial Navigation interfaces
- Optional internal GPS receiver (GB-GRAM or Polaris Link) saves valuable vehicle space
- Can chain one GPS to multiple DBH units
- Interfaces support 1 PPS input for time accuracy
- VICTORY and GVA compliant MIL-STD-38999 pinouts
- Designed for Rugged Military Applications and Environments
- Small footprint: 10.5 x 7.5 x 3.0 inches
- Low weight: 6.5 lb
- Wide operational temperature: -40°C to +71°C natural convection design also supports cold-plate to +85°C
- 28V DC power compliant to MIL-STD-1275D with optional Nuclear Event Detector (NED)
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461
The XMC/PMC-651 is a 12-port Gigabit Ethernet switch packaged in the industry-standard XMC form factor. It is designed to support "in-chassis" networks with managed Layer-2 switching capabilities....
DuraCOR 310 is not currently in active production. Please see DuraCOR 311 or 312 as alternatives. The Parvus DuraCOR 310 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) tactical mission computer based on a...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Click here to see our newer VME switch, the VME-690. Enabling the vision of inter-networked heterogeneous military and aerospace systems in the...
The VPX3-652 is a fully featured Layer-2 managed Ethernet switch designed to support advanced network architectures for the defense industry. The VPX3-652 3U VPX Ethernet Switch provides up to...
This product has been discontinued. We have a range of VPX switches and routers. Enabling the vision of net-centric operations and extending the reach of transformational networks, the VPX3-683...
This product is not recommended for new designs. We have a range of VPX switches and routers. The VPX3-685 is a fully-featured Layer-2/Layer-3 managed Ethernet router with a highly integrated...
Curtiss-Wright's VPX6-684 FireBlade provides Systems Integrators with a fast, secure and unified approach to interconnect subsystems, chassis, cards, and compute nodes within any given platform...
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles.
Housed in a small and lightweight rugged chassis, the Digital Beachhead provides 16 ports of tri-speed 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet with a variety of flexible network switching features such as VLANs, multicast, and Quality of Service.
The Digital Beachhead also features a multi-core Arm based Vetronics computer, with flexible interfaces to monitor and control essential vehicle systems. A large number of vetronics interfaces combined with a powerful software framework simplifies the integration of Digital Beachhead into new and legacy vehicles.
Digital Beachhead is available with pre-integrated VICTORY software, providing VICTORY Data Bus and Platform services, including Management, Access Control, Data Protection, and network distribution of GPS/IMU data such as time, position, orientation, heading, speed, etc. An optional internal GPS receiver provides additional SWaP savings.
The Digital Beachhead truly simplifies the network modernization of today’s combat vehicles.
David Jedynak, Chief Technical Officer, COTS Solutions wrote about A Fully Integrated COTS Approach for PNT to Ground Vehicles in GPS-Denied Environments in Military Embedded Systems Magazine.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.