MEDAU-20XX Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Miniature Enhanced Data Acquisition Unit (Remote or Master)
- Multiple Units can be configured as a system
- System expansion via plug-in modules
- Master unit capabilities:
- Operation up to 5 Mbps
- Acquires data from up to 30 DAUs via the E-Bus
- Supports “True Subcommutation” formats
- Up to 8 formats with 128,000 Words/Major frame per format
- Complete system audit capability
- Ruggedized construction
- Dimensions: 2.490” W x 2.630” H; Length - see outline drawing
- Weight: typical 1 to 3 pounds (based on configuration)
- Includes Microsoft Windows application software
- Missile applications
- Air vehicle test, certification or development
The MCDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS-compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional...
The MWDAU-20XX is a miniature, CAIS compatible Wideband DAU for interfacing a variety of analog/digital sensors, and encoding these sources into a wideband PCM output data stream up to 20 Mbps. The...
The MEDAU-20XX is a miniature, E-Bus compatible Data Acquisition Unit (DAU) for interfacing with a variety of analog/digital sensors and sources. The system is reconfigurable to handle additional channel inputs, or to accommodate other types of data via plug-in modules. The MEDAU-20XX supports operation as either a stand-alone unit, a master controller unit, or a remote slave unit. The MEDAU-20XX unit is very small and rugged, and is suitable for installation in remote or inaccessible areas. The unit can also be configured in a “split stack” configuration to provide even greater installation flexibility.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.