KAD/EBM/101 1 channel Ethernet bus Monitor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors a single 100BaseTx IEEE 802.3u standard compatible Ethernet interface
- Coherently parses and classifies Internet Protocol v4 (IPv4) packets up to 1,500 bytes and tags for up to 254 different flows and one catchall flow
- Support flow identification on selected frame fields (8 x 16-bit fields) such as Ethernet MAC addresses, IP addresses, Layer 3 (UDP/TCP) fields, and Layer 4 application layer field, such as Stream Identifiers
- Monitoring, recording, diagnosis and troubleshooting of Ethernet network traffic
- Detection of system failures and performance problems
- Filters network management traffic and non-IP packets
- ARINC 664 Part 7 (A664P7) monitoring
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ABM/103 is an ARINC-429 bus monitor which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of an iNET-X packetizer and an error-detection function, on a single...
The KAD/EBM/102 can operate on 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) links and parse Ethernet frames. This allows the data within the parsed Ethernet frames to be distributed to...
The KAD/EBM/103 is designed to accept 100BASE-TX Ethernet traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. The KAD/EBM/103 parses A664P7 traffic on the Rockwell Collins Pro...
The KAD/MBM/102 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of an iNET-X...
The NET/SWI/101 is a Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for operating in harsh environments. Each port on the NET/SWI/101 is full-duplex only and can be set for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T link...
1 channel Ethernet bus monitor parser
The KAD/EBM/101 is designed to accept Fast Ethernet (100BASE-TX) traffic, then parse it and distribute it to other Acra KAM-500 modules. Ethernet traffic is parsed on the IP layer. The KAD/EBM/101 can classify traffic using 8 x 16-bit frame fields such as MAC addresses, IP addresses, IP length, protocol type (UDP/TCP), UDP or TCP port numbers. Up to 254 unique flows can be identified, where a flow represents a stream of information from a specific source to a specific destination.
The identification is based on the classification parameters with optional masking. All other traffic, excluding network management traffic such as ARP and ICMP-PING, is optionally discarded or else monitored via parser slot-ID 254. Broadcast ARP-Requests and ICMP-PING-Requests are replied to. Flows are tagged with timestamps and packet count. The KAD/EBM/101 can optionally operate in a promiscuous mode, which allows it to observe all traffic on the link, not only packets that are addressed to it.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.