AXN/TDC/401 - Thermocouple ADC Module - 15 channels
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 15 grounded or isolated thermocouple input channels
- Three PT50/PT100 channels and one built-in top-block sensor for junction compensation
- Supports multiple thermocouple types with digital cold junction compensation and programmable thermocouple type per channel
- Accuracy (0.5°C typical for K-type in -50 to 150°C range, 1°C typical outside this range)
- 16-bit simultaneous sampling with three configurable output streams on each channel
- User defined linearization and compensation for errors in the entire measurement chain
- Open thermocouple detection
- Thermocouple temperature measurements
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The AXN/BCU/401 is a dual-port full-duplex, Gigabit Ethernet, Axon backplane controller, programmer and transmitter. It has a number of features including: In-built switch core...
The AXN/ADC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to eight analog channels. Each channel can be configured for use in differential ended or single ended voltage measurement, AC coupled single...
The AXN/ADC/408 is a monitor for 3-phase power lines that supports variable frequency power monitoring. It measures parameters associated with 3-phase power lines as follows: 13 steady state...
The AXN/EXT/401 is an extender card, which allows a module contained in an Axonite (AXN/ITE/01U) remote housing to connect to an Axon chassis. Axonites allow modules to be separated from the...
The AXN/CHS/16U is a 16 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
15 channel, Thermocouple ADC (cold junction compensation, 3.125 kHz b/w) - 15ch at 12.5 ksps
The AXN/TDC/401 is used to condition and digitize up to fifteen analog thermocouple channels, three 4-wire RTD (dedicated for PT100) channels and offers top-block built-in temperature sensor.
The AXN/TDC/401 performs linearization for the selected cold junction sensor and thermocouple, and compensates the thermocouple channel accordingly. Any of the three PT50/PT100 channels or top-block built-in temperature sensor can be selected as cold junction compensation.
The module offers programmable pull-down resistors for thermocouples isolated from the module ground.
There are three independently configurable output streams per channel, allowing different sample rate, cut-off, and filter type to be selected for each output stream.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.