VDA/SYS-C314 Airborne Video Distribution Amplifier
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Power Supply: 28VDC input (for other input voltages please consult Curtiss-Wright)
- Video: up to 1280x1024, 70 Hz, 75 Ohm termination analog video with sync-on-green
- Length: 6 inches / 152mm
- Width: 4 inches / 102mm
- Height: 2.5 inches / 64mm
- Appearance: 37038 black treated to DTD-5567A.
- MTBF: greater than 100,000 hours (Airborne Inhabited Cargo, 5 degrees - 36 degrees C)
- Temperature: -30 degrees to +55 degrees C operating (-30 to +90 C storage)
- Video splitter/buffer amplifier
- 3 wire channels, 1 in 2 out
- RGB Sync-on-Green
- Bandwidth- 400MHz
- 1V Video
- +/-5V Common Mode input offset
- 12V or 28V Power input versions
- 2W consumption
- Full environmental qualification
The VDSU-1407 comprehensive video conversion and distribution units was designed to simplify the routing of multiple video and VGA signals on surveillance aircraft. Typically, the video...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
A growing challenge for system integrators is getting the most effective use out of the proliferating number of deployed cameras and displays without adding weight and taking up space, in an...
The Airborne Video Distribution Amplifier (VDA / SYS-C314) is a line replaceable unit (LRU) developed in order to replicate RGB analog video so that one video source can be routed to two destinations - for example, routing the output from a computer to two consoles.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.