RVG-SA1 Analog Video Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Reducing Integration Headaches with Ground Vehicle Optimized Displays
- White Paper: Reducing Complex Integration Efforts with SWAP-C Optimized Video Switching
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Vetronics Solutions Brochure
- System Solutions Brochure
- Non-blocking, analog video cross point switch, 12 x 12
- Up to 4 x RGBHV external video ports
- 4 x EDID ports to support computer inputs
- Max resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz, 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +70ºC
- SWaP-C optimized
- DO-160 qualified
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Space constrained platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
See all of our MAE Innovator Award Winning Products here The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh...
The VRDV7000 is a small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorder that includes support for both digital (HDSDI) and analog (RGB, S-Video and composite) video. The VRDV7000...
The VDSU-1420 high-definition video distribution unit easily integrates into the Curtiss-Wright video management system solutions product line. With the use of HD-SDI signals from airborne EO...
Gold Award Honoree - MAE Innovators Awards 2018
The RVG-SA1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized analog video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions that are encountered in aerospace and defense applications. Part of the Rugged Video Gateway (RVG) family, the RVG-SA1 can be incorporated into space-constrained manned and unmanned vehicles of all types.
Highly flexible, the RVG-SA1 implements analog crossbar functionality such that any of the 12 analog video inputs can be routed to any of the 12 outputs. The RVG-SA1 implements a digital crossbar to allow routing of 8 digital inputs to any of 8 digital outputs to support HSYNC and VSYNC connectivity of four PC-style analog video channels. In addition the RVG-SA1 supports four separate EDID interfaces, providing the ability to emulate displays.
The RVG-SA1 can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces or can be configured statically to support a specific mission.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.