RVG-SD1 Digital Video Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- White Paper: Reducing Integration Headaches with Ground Vehicle Optimized Displays
- White Paper: Reducing Complex Integration Efforts with SWAP-C Optimized Video Switching
- White Paper: High Definition Video Management Systems for Airborne Applications
- Vetronics Solutions Brochure
- System Solutions Brochure
- 3G digital video switch
- 8 x inputs/outputs
- 3G, HD and SD-SDI compatible
- Operating temp. -40 to +70ºC
- Non-blocking (1 input to any/all outputs)
- Low power
- SWaP optimized
- MIL-STD-810G rugged
- DO-160 qualified
- Manned and unmanned vehicles
- Ground vehicle and airborne platforms
- Aerospace and defense digital video systems
VRDV7000 is the latest member of Curtiss-Wright’s family of small form factor, lightweight, ruggedized digital video recorders. The recorder combines and enhances many of the features offered in...
The VADU-9110 is designed as a simple video distribution unit for smaller systems having limited mission equipment interface requirements, as opposed to a VMS. With a 32x32 channel matrix...
The VADU-9111 is a video splitter for SD and HD video. The unit is designed to take in two separate inputs and output 4 identical signals of each, for use in systems where active video switching is...
Gold Award Honoree - MAE Innovators Awards 2018
The RVG-SD1 is a rugged, size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) optimized 3G-SDI video switch designed for use in the harsh environmental conditions occurring in aerospace and defense applications. Part of the Rugged Video Gateway (RVG) family, its small size allows it to be incorporated into space-constrained manned and unmanned vehicles of all types.
Highly flexible, the RVG-SD1 implements crossbar functionality such that any external SD port can be configured as an input or an output. Any input can be routed to any or all the remaining 7 ports, for example routing a camera to multiple displays.
The RVG-SD1 Video Switch can be configured on the fly via its external RS-422 and CAN control interfaces or can be configured statically to support a specific mission.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.