Parvus DuraMAR 5915 MIL-STD Rugged Cisco 5915 Mobile IP Router Subsystem with Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Parvus DuraMAR 5915 Series Product Sheet
- Parvus DuraMAR 5915-0X IP Router Product Sheet
- Parvus DuraMAR 5915-1X IP Router Product Sheet (EOL)
- Parvus DuraMAR 5915-2X IP Router with Cisco ESS-2020 Switch Product Sheet
- Parvus DuraMAR 5915-3X IP Router with Vitesse GbE Switch Product Sheet
- White Paper: Tradeoffs with Hardware Versus Software-based Rugged Cisco IOS Embedded Services Router Systems
- Product End of Life Notice - DuraMAR 5915 1X Router/Switch
- Case Study: Secure Network Router and Gigabit Switch for Maritime Patrol Aircraft
- Case Study: Secure Router/Processor for Airborne Multi-Link Communications Gateway
- Manual: DuraMAR 5915 0X/1X User Manual
- Manual: DuraMAR 5915-3X User Manual
- Manual: DuraMAR 5915-2X User Manual
- Manual: CE Services Command Line Reference
- Application Note: IEEE-1588 and NTP Configuration in CE Services for MAR-5915-3X
- White Paper: Ruggedizing Cisco Ethernet Switches for Tactical Military Networking Requirements
- White Paper: Merging Computing and Comms to Address Military Vehicle SWaP Requirements
- Manual: CE Services Software App Note Library
- White Paper: Choosing a Rugged Ethernet Switch/Router Solution
- Manual: 1268 Firmware User Manual v5.0.x
- 1268 Firmware Revision History & Compatibility Matrix
- Software: 1268 Firmware Application Code v5.1.0
- Software: 1268 Firmware Bootloader Code v1.1.0
- Software: 1268 Firmware Application Code v5.0.2
- Software: 1268 Firmware Bootloader Code v1.0.1
|Cisco Technology||• Cisco IOS-Managed Embedded Services Router (ESR) in Ultra-Rugged Enclosure
• Standalone Router Subsystem or Variants with Integrated Marvel/Cisco/Vitesse Ethernet Switches
• Cisco 5915 Advanced Enterprise IOS for Robust Information Assurance, Dynamic Layer 3 IPv4 / IPv6 Routing, QoS Management, Mobile Ad Hoc Networking, Remote Call Manager, Radio Aware Routing (RAR)
• Cisco 5915 ESR Card is FIPS 140-2 Level 1 Approved and Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (CCEVS) Validated; Cisco 5915 Router, Cisco ESS 2020 Switch, Parvus DuraMAR 5915 Router System and Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 Switch System are listed on US DoD Unified Capabilities Approved Product List (UCAPL)
• Robust Information Assurance: Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme (CCEVS) EAL2 Certified and Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 Validation on Cisco 5915 ESR
• Integrated Services Router (ISR) Features Support Concurrent Data, Video, and Voice Services, as well as Firewall and Hardware Accelerated AES Encryption/NSA Suite B in IOS
• Modular, Open Architecture Rugged COTS PC104 Hardware Design
|Scalability||• MAR-5915-0X Series (Standalone Router): 5x Ethernet Ports (3x 10/100 Switched, 2x 10/100 Routed)
• MAR-5915-1X Series (Router+Marvel Switch):19x Ethernet Ports (15x GbE Switched, 2x 10/100 Switched, 2x 10/100 Routed)
• MAR-5915-2X Series (Router+Cisco Switch): 23x Ethernet Ports (2x GbE Switched, 17x 10/100 Switched, 2x 10/100 Routed)
• MAR-5915-3X Series (Router+Vitesse Switch): 23x Ethernet Ports (19 GigE Switched, 2x 10/100 Switched, 2x 10/100 Routed)
|Ruggedization||• Extreme MIL-STD-810G Shock, Vibration, Thermal, Altitude, Humidity Conditions (DO-160G Pending for 2X/3X Models)
• -40 to +71C Fanless Extended Temp Operation with No Moving Parts
• Corrosion-Resistant, Aluminum Chassis Sealed Against Water, Dust, EMI
• Circular MIL-DTL-38999 Connectors for Reliable Network Connections
• Filtered, Transient-Protected Power Supply for Aircraft and Vehicle Use
• Demanding MIL-461F Conducted/Radiated Emissions & Susceptibility (DO-160G Pending for 2X/3X Models)
• Data Zeroization Support to Erase Sensitive Information
• Conformal Coating for Humidity/Tin-Whisker Mitigation
• Flexible / Robust Mounting – Base Flange Mount or Side Boss Mount
|Applications||• Civil and Military Tactical In-Vehicle LAN Switching / WAN Routing
• Extending Cisco Systems Enterprise Networking Infrastructure Beyond the Reach of Traditional Fixed-Networks into Mobile and Embedded Networking Applications
• Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) - On-Demand Network Connectivity in Mobile Deployments When Connected to UHF, VHF, Wi-Fi and Tactical Radio Platforms
• Remote IP Telephony on Vehicles or Outdoor Locations using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME): Supports up to 50 phones for VoIP Services for Command-and-Control Communications
• Aggregation of Peripheral Devices (Cameras, Sensors, Computers) from Outdoor and Embedded IP Network Infrastructure into a Manageable, Highly Secure IP Network
• Ground Vehicle / Aircraft / Maritime Platforms with Size, Weight & Power (SWaP) Constraints
• C4ISR Situational Awareness / Technology Refresh / Retrofit / Line Replaceable Units (LRUs)
• Technology Migration Path for Legacy Cisco 3200 (3230 / 3250 / 3270)-based Router and Cisco Catalyst 2955-Based Networking Subsystems, including DuraMAR 1000, DuraMAR 3230, and DuraNET 2955
• Managed Layer 3 IP Network Routing and Layer 2 Local Area Network (LAN) Ethernet Switching in Harsh Temperature and Vibration Environments for IP-Enabled Equipment (i.e. On-board Computers, Cameras, Sensors, Radios, Satcom Modems, Monitoring Devices, and Command-and-Control Gear)
• Mobile, Tactical, Airborne, and Vehicle Networking Applications Upgrading Situational Awareness and/or Network Centric Capabilities at Network Edge in Demanding Embedded Networking Environments (e.g. Defense, Homeland Security, Energy, Industrial, Oil & Gas Platforms, Underground Mining Equipment, Offshoring Drilling Rigs, Shipping Vessels, Electric Utility Substations, Railway Train Rolling Stock, Fleet Transportation, Outdoor Embedded Networks, etc).
|Export Jurisdiction||NON-ITAR: U.S. Commerce Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Controlled|
|MAR-5915-3X Series (Cisco 5915 ESR + Vitesse GbE Switch)|
|MAR-5915-30||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/DuraNET 20-10 GigE Switch(MAR-5915-00+DUNET-20-10-01), 5915 BaseIOS|
|MAR-5915-31||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/DuraNET 20-10 GigE Switch(MAR-5915-01+DUNET-20-10-01), 5915 AdvIOS|
|MAR-5915-32||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/DuraNET 20-10 GigE Switch(MAR-5915-02+DUNET-20-10-01), 5915 AdvIOS CME5|
|MAR-5915-33||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/DuraNET 20-10 GigE Switch(MAR-5915-03+DUNET-20-10-01), 5915 AdvIOS CME25|
|MAR-5915-34||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/DuraNET 20-10 GigE Switch(MAR-5915-04+DUNET-20-10-01), 5915 AdvIOS CME50|
|CBL-MAR-5915-30||Breakout Cable Set for MAR-5915-2X (Mating MIL-38999 to RJ-45, DB-9, Power)|
|MAR-5915-2X Series (Cisco 5915 ESR + Cisco ESSS-2020 IOS Switch)|
|MAR-5915-20||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/ESS 2020 Switch (MAR-5915-00 + DUNET-30-2020-01), 2020 LAN Base IOS, 5915 Base IOS|
|MAR-5915-21||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/ESS 2020 Switch (MAR-5915-01 + DUNET-30-2020-01), 2020 LAN Base IOS, 5915 Adv IOS|
|MAR-5915-22||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/ESS 2020 Switch (MAR-5915-02 + DUNET-30-2020-01), 2020 LAN Base IOS, 5915 Adv IOS CME5|
|MAR-5915-23||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/ESS 2020 Switch (MAR-5915-03 + DUNET-30-2020-01), 2020 LAN Base IOS, 5915 Adv IOS CME25|
|MAR-5915-24||DuraMAR 5915 Router w/ESS 2020 Switch (MAR-5915-04 + DUNET-30-2020-01), 2020 LAN Base IOS, 5915 Adv IOS CME50|
|CBL-MAR-5915-20||Breakout Cable Set for MAR-5915-2X (Mating MIL-38999 to RJ-45, DB-9, Power)|
|MAR-5915-0X Series (C5915 ESR Standalone)|
|MAR-5915-00||DuraMAR 5915 Mobile Router (2x FE Routed, 3x FE Switched), Base Enterprise IOS|
|MAR-5915-01||DuraMAR 5915 Mobile Router (2x FE Routed, 3x FE Switched), Adv. Enterprise IOS|
|MAR-5915-02||DuraMAR 5915 Mobile Router (2x FE Routed, 3x FE Switched), Adv. Enterprise IOS, CME-5 Users|
|MAR-5915-03||DuraMAR 5915 Mobile Router (2x FE Routed, 3x FE Switched), Adv. Enterprise IOS, CME-25 Users|
|MAR-5915-04||DuraMAR 5915 Mobile Router (2x FE Routed, 3x FE Switched), Adv. Enterprise IOS, CME-50 Users|
|CBL-5915-00||Breakout Cable Set for MAR-5915-00/-01/-02/-03/-04 (Mating MIL-38999 to RJ-45, DB-9, Power)|
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
The Parvus DuraMAR 31-5915 is a rugged Cisco IOS-managed mobile router designed to extend enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and...
The Parvus DuraNET 10-10 is an IP67-protected rugged unmanaged Ethernet switch designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IP-enabled equipment, such as onboard computers, cameras,...
The Parvus DuraNET 1059 is a rugged small form-factor, unmanaged 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch subsystem designed to provide local area network (LAN) connectivity to IPenabled computers and other...
Parvus DuraNET 1268 End of Life / Last Time Buy Notice. Please consider the Parvus DuraNET 20-10 or DuraNET 20-11 switches as a migration path. The Parvus DuraNET 1268 is a rugged Layer 2...
The Parvus DuraNET 20-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch optimized for size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) sensitive embedded computer network applications....
The Parvus DuraNET 30-2020 is an ultra-rugged 19-port Cisco IOS-managed Layer 2+ network switch subsystem integrating Cisco’s ESS 2020 Embedded Services Switch technology with an isolated...
End of Life / Last Time Buy Notice – DuraNET 3000 The Parvus DuraNET 3000 is a ruggedized version of Cisco Systems’ IE-3000 industrial Ethernet switch, specifically hardened for use in...
5-Port PC/104 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch, Unmanaged The Parvus PRV-1059 is a rugged VLAN-capable 5-port PC/104 Fast Ethernet switch featuring very low power consumption and highly...
The Parvus SWI-22-10 is a rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Gigabit Ethernet switch card optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) sensitive embedded military and civilian computer network...
The SMS-652 Rugged Ethernet SwitchBox is a powerful gigabit network switch designed for rugged commercial, industrial and military systems. Ideal for airborne, ground vehicles and space-constrained...
The Parvus DuraMAR 5915 is a rugged Commercial-Off the Shelf (COTS) Cisco IOS-managed secure mobile network router integrating Cisco’s 5915 Embedded Services Router (ESR) card in an ultra-rugged chassis optimized for harsh military and civil vehicle / aircraft installations. A standalone 5-port router model (the 0X Series) together with subsystem variants integrating Ethernet Switches based on Cisco (2X Series) and Vitesse (3X Series) networking technologies enable users to scale port density up to 23 total Ethernet ports. An ideal solution for IP networking technology refresh and situational awareness applications deployed at the tactical network edge, the DuraMAR 5915 enables prime defense contractors and civil agencies to deploy data, video, and voice services virtually anywhere LAN/WAN connectivity may be required, especially in mobile, airborne, ground, manned or unmanned vehicle and sensor applications.
The DuraMAR 5915 provides a robust network routing architecture with the performance, security, Quality of Service (QoS), high availability, and manageability that customers expect from Cisco IOS-based technologies. The familiar Cisco IOS software interface minimizes training requirements and provides extensive support for IPv4/IPv6 routing protocols, IP multicasting, Radio Aware Routing (RAR), Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP), remote VoIP, Firewall/IPS/IDS, Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) and Mobile IP routing for connectivity in Comms on the Move (COTM) applications. An onboard AES hardware encryption engine offloads encryption processing from the router to provide highly secure yet scalable data, video, and voice services. The DuraMAR 5915 2X variant (MAR-5915-2X) provides an all-Cisco IOS network routing and switching architecture with an integrated Cisco ESS 2020 Ethernet switch. The 3X model (MAR-5915-3X) pairs the 5915 ESR with a higher bandwidth, fully managed Layer 2 Vitesse Gigabit Ethernet switch running Vitesse CE Services software with support for Precision Timing (IEEE-1588v2), Link Aggregation, and Built in Test (BIT).
Optimized for Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) sensitivity as well as mechanical robustness under extreme environmental conditions, the DuraMAR 5915 is qualified for extreme MIL-STD-810G, RTCA/DO-160G and MIL-STD-461F environmental and EMI compliance (thermal, shock, vibration, humidity, altitude, conducted and radiated emissions & susceptibility) for both military and commercial aerospace applications. Leveraging stackable PC104 subassemblies and a modular enclosure design, the unit is completely sealed against dust and water ingress (IP67), requires no active cooling, provides interfaces over MIL-DTL-38999 connectors, and features a military-grade power supply for aircraft (MIL-STD-704F, DO-160G) and ground (MIL-STD-1275D) vehicle voltage inputs, spikes, and transient levels, as well as MIL-STD-461F EMI/EMC filtering.
DuraMAR 5915 Variants:
|DuraMAR 5915 Variant Series||Router Card||Switch Card||Total Ports||WAN Ports||LAN Ports||MIL-STD/DO Certs|
|MAR-5915-0X||Cisco 5915||N/A||5x||2x 10/100||3x 10/100||MIL-STD-810G,
|MAR-5915-2X||Cisco 5915||Cisco ESS-2020 IOS Switch||23x||2x 10/100||2x GbE,
|MAR-5915-3X||Cisco 5915||Parvus SWI-22-10 Vitesse Switch||23x||2x 10/100||19x GbE,
Note: For customers that may not require MIL-STD certifications nor DTL-38999 connectors that the DuraMAR 5915 provides, Curtiss-Wright also offers the DuraMAR 31-5915 model, which features ruggedized M12 or RJ-45 connectors in an IP67 chassis.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.