ADSR-4003 Advanced Data Server and Recorder
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Teletronics ADSR-4003 Advanced Data Server and Recorder Product Sheet
- Teletronics Encoders & Data Acquisition Systems Brochure
- Intelligent, network-based IP packet recorder and networked file server
- High-speed Ethernet packet recording, up to 150 MBps
- Accepts up to three solid-state memory modules
- Base unit includes two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Supports IEEE-1588 Precision Time Protocol plus IRIG-B time
- General-purpose inputs/outputs
- Ruggedized for airborne applications
- Compatible with TTC’s network-based acquisition systems
- Two mounting options available:
- DZUS rail mount, model ADSR-4003Z-1
- Flanged base plate mount, model ADSR-4003-F-1
- Airborne network IP recorder
- High-speed data acquisition
- Instrumentation data recorder
- Mission or map file server
- Rugged airborne computing platform
The AIM-2004/2005R/2006 units support external recorders and are designed to accept up to four, five or six data acquisition cards that provide various interfaces. Each unit includes an overhead...
The MSSR Chapter 10 multiplexer with solid state recorder is used in demanding applications such as airborne instrumentation recording. Two versions are available; the MSSR-110C, a stackable...
The nREC-4000S-2 is an intelligent IP flight recorder. The unit records data from network-based data acquisition and multiplexing devices and, with built-in intelligence, supports extensive...
The nREC-6000 airborne networked recorder communicates with a network of high-speed data acquisition and multiplexing units using one or two copper Gigabit Ethernet links. It offers hardware...
The ADSR-4003-1 is an instrumentation recorder with a built-in file server capability. It has two 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports and can accept up to three removable solid-state memory cartridges. The ADSR-4003-1 memory cartridges (DTDs) use Serial ATA (SATA)-based media and are available in industrial or commercial temperature versions. Data can be downloaded from the cartridges using one of the ADSR Gigabit Ethernet ports, by using the DTU-2000 desktop Data Transfer Unit or using FTP.
The ADSR-4003-1 includes four I/O card slots which are unpopulated in the -1 variant. The ADSR-4003-1 supports a serial console port. The console port can be used for unit diagnosis, maintenance and configuration.
The unit is available in two different mounting options. The ADSR-4003Z is designed to be mounted in a DZUS rail for easy, rapid installation and the ADSR-4003F has a flanged base plate for secure direct mounting. The ADSR-4003-1 accepts +28 VDC power and has MIL-38999 connectors for power and I/O.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.