VME-1908/B VME Intel Core i7 Haswell SBC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VME-1908B 6U VME 4th Gen Intel Core i7 SBC Product Sheet
- VME-1908 6U VME 4th Gen Intel Core i7 SBC Product Sheet
- Intel Core i7 "Haswell" 4th Gen processor
- Quad-Core (8-thread) i7-4700EQ at 2.4 GHz with Turbo
- Up to 32 GB DDR3
- Up to 128 GB SATA NAND flash
- Supports two PMC/XMC expansion mezzanines
- Supports Linux (Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS
- Available in air-cooled and conduction-cooled versions
- Legacy VME system upgrades
- General computing and mission processing
- Systems requiring demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements
Packaged in an ultra-compact chassis, the MPMC-961x Application Ready COTS rugged integrated system is the perfect solution to modularly expand capabilities on any system. The slim three-inch...
The Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions MPMC-962x family of 6U 2-slot systems are leading edge, flexible and rugged processing systems that can be readily configured to meet the needs of any military...
6U VME 4th Gen Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer
The VME-1908B from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is designed to be a low cost, high performance technology insertion Single Board Computer (SBC).
Pairing the Intel 4th Generation Core i7 processor with Curtiss-Wright’s proven ruggedization technology, the VME-1908B is a perfect replacement for older SBCs, breathing new life and increased performance into systems required to be around for years to come.
With a high speed, dual-channel DDR3 memory subsystem connected directly to the processor supporting up to 32 GB SDRAM, the VME-1908B is able to maximize the performance of the multiple cores and AVX2 floating-point processing units of the Core i7 processor. The Core i7 is also equipped with L3 cache, allowing it to process larger vectors at peak rates than previous processor technologies.
Up to 128 GB of SATA NAND flash memory make the VME-1908B an ideal SBC for handling applications with demanding storage, data logging and sensor processing requirements.
The VME-1908B incorporates Curtis-Wright’s Helix VME Interface technology. Helix is an FPGA based technology that offers full VME bus access and functionality while eliminating future VME bus component obsolescence.
The VME-1908B includes dual X/PMC sites supporting a wide variety of mezzanine daughter cards. Additionally, the board supports a host of standard I/O including Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232/422, discrete DIO, dual DVI and VGA, SATA, USB, and analog audio ports.
A wide range of popular operating systems are supported, including Linux (Fedora and RHEL), VxWorks, Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard and LynxOS.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.