S/DCP-124 3U cPCI SBC with NXP Power Architecture 7447A/7448 Processor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- NXP Power Architecture 7447a processor:
- 1000 MHz
- 133 MHz CPU bus speed
- 512 KB of Internal L2 Cache running at core processor speed
- NXP Power Architecture 7448 processor:
- 1200 MHz
- 133 MHz CPU bus speed
- 1024 KB of Internal L2 Cache running at core processor speed with ECC protection
- DFS support
- cPCI Bus:
- System controller and Peripheral controller
- 3.3V or 5V signalling supported
- 33 or 66 MHz operation
- Compliant with PICMG 2.0, Revision 3.0 CompactPCI Specification
- 64-bit, 100 Mhz PCI-X PMC Expansion Site
- 512 MB of DDR1 SDRAM with ECC at 133 MHz
- 256 MB non-volatile Flash
- Flash for Permanent Alternate Boot Site (PABS)
- 128 KB nonvolatile RAM
- 2 x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet port
- 2 x RS-232 Serial port
- 2 x HDLC/SDLC-capable EIA 422/485 serial channels (both synchronous)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 4 x general purpose DMA controllers
- Up to 14-bit Discrete I/O
- Up to 8 bits Differential discrete IO (4 inputs, 4 outputs)
- BSP Support: VxWorks 5.5.1, 6.5/6.7/6.9, Linux, INTEGRITY
- Comprehensive Foundation Firmware
- Mission computing
- SWaP-constrained platforms
The PMC-601 PMC module allows customers to incorporate MIL-STD-1553 and discrete digital I/O connectivity into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. We assure an easy integration with...
The PMC-704A COTS PCI Mezzanine Card (PMC) is a feature rich graphics and video capture product designed for harsh environments. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for use in...
The PMC-706A COTS Graphics PMC is a feature-rich product designed for deployment in rugged applications. This IEEE 1386.1-compliant Graphics PMC module is ideal for Avionics cockpit displays,...
Using the NXP 7448 processors with AltiVec technology, the SCP/DCP-124P cPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) has been designed to complement the SCP/DCP- 124 Power Architecture SBC with a PICMG 2.3...
SCP/DCP-201 conduction-cooled 3U CompactPCI carrier card is a member of the CompactCore line of ruggedized cPCI products. Designed to integrate Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions PCI mezzanine cards...
Using the NXP 7447A/7448 processors with AltiVec technology, the SCP/DCP-124 cPCI Single Board Computer (SBC) is capable and low powered, satisfying the requirements of 3U embedded cPCI computing applications. Available in a full range of environmental build grades, the SCP/DCP-124 SBC is targeted to the challenging data and digital signal processing needs of tactical aircraft, armored vehicles and harsh environment naval systems.
To cost-effectively address a diverse range of military and aerospace applications, the SCP/DCP-124 is available in a range of air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels. The SCP/DCP-124 3U cPCI SBC has BSP support for VxWorks 5.5.1, 6.5,/6.7/ 6.7, Linux, and Green Hills Software INTEGRITY.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.