XMC-603 MIL-STD-1553 XMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Up to four independent MIL-STD-1553 interfaces
- Support for MIL-STD-1553A, MIL-STD-1553B Notice 2, and STANAG 3838
- MIL-STD-1553 interface implemented with the DDC Total-ACE MIL-STD-1553 controller
- Supports 64K bytes dual port RAM with parity
- Both transformer-coupled and direct-coupled interfaces supported
- BC, RT, MT modes independently selectable for each channel
- Backplane I/O
- Linux, VxWorks and Windows XP-E drivers available
- x1 PCI Express Gen1 interface
- Requires 5 V or 12 V, and 3.3 V from the carrier card
- Available in
- Air-cooled: Level 0, 100
- Conduction-cooled: Level 200
- Military and civil aerospace applications
- SWaP-constrained applications requiring advanced I/O options
The SVME/DMV-184 combines the performance and I/O capabilities of the MPC8640 processor with an extensive I/O complement, resulting in a highly capable processing platform for a wide range of...
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194B is the next generation of VME single board computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. It is targeted for applications with moderate processing requirements, low power and...
The VPX3-1257 rugged, high performance 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC) is based on the Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) quad-core processor. The VPX3-1257 Intel Single Board...
The VPX6-185 NXP Single Board Computer (SBC) provides functionality to the Curtiss-Wright VPX family that includes quad-processor DSP, FPGA accelerator and XMC/PMC carrier modules. The VPX6-185 6U...
The VPX6-187 VPX Single Board Computer (SBC) is based on the NXP QorIQ P4040/4080 SOC multi-core processor. Available in versions with 4 or 8 cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
Our VME-196 combines the performance and the advanced I/O capabilities of the NXP quad-core AltiVec enabled T2080 processor. The VME-196 is supported by Curtiss-Wright’s U-Boot, Green Hills...
The XMC-603 PMC module allows customers to readily incorporate MIL-STD-1553 into military and aerospace embedded computing systems. As one of several products in our comprehensive range of rugged XMC modules, the XMC-603 integrates well with other elements of our product line, featuring technical support, lifecycle management services, and assured long-term availability.
The card supports up to four BU-64843X Total ACE MIL-STD-1553 controllers. The controllers are available with both direct-coupled or transformer-coupled interfaces. Due to pin limitations, some variants support both direct- and transformer-coupled interfaces, while others do not (see Table 1 in the XMC-603 Product Sheet).
The XMC-603 is connected to the processing complex through a x1 lane PCIe Gen 1 interface.
As the XMC-603 is designed to meet VITA 42 specifications, it can run off either 5 V or 12 V.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.