M6511 VXS I/O Controller
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Two x4 VXS links to backplane
- Dual 4Gbit/s Fibre Channel ports
- Dual XMC/PMC sites with x8 PCI Express (PCIe) or independent 64-bit 133MHz PCI-X
- 667MHz AMCC PowerPC 440SP processor
- 512MB high-speed streaming memory
- Xilinx Virtex-5 SX95T (standard) or LX155T
- 512MB DDR2 SDRAM (4 banks of 128MB)
- Air- or conduction-cooled rugged versions
- Board Support Package (BSP) for VxWorks
The 2U rack mount high-performance Fibre Channel (FC) Storage Area Network (SAN) RAID storage subsystem accommodates up to 12 low profile SAS/SATA disk drives for up to 48 TB of storage capacity....
Moving serial data around and between systems can be complex, but CSW1 simplifies this VXS for VXS systems by providing a data IO hub between slots via a backplane and multi-channel fiber-optic...
The Vortex High-speed Data Recording, Playback & Analysis Subsystems provide signal processing applications for real-time data, meeting demands of increased bandwidth and complexity....
The VXS3200 Physical Layer Switch is a managed, non-blocking crosspoint fabric switch implemented on a 6U, 4HP (Horizontal Pitch, 1HP= .2") VXS air-cooled module. The VXS3200 VXS crosspoint fabric...
With XMC/PMC sites & 4 Gbit/s Fibre Channel
The M6511, a PowerPC based VXS (VITA 41)/VME I/O controller, performs as an intelligent XMC/PMC carrier, a system controller, a high-speed data streaming board, a recording engine, and a FPGA processor board. With I/O connections on the front panel, dual XMC/PMC (PCI Mezzanine) sites and backplane connectors, Curtis-Wright's M6511 uses its I/O capabilities to excel in high-speed data buffering and flexible data flow between I/O ports. The M6511 is essential to our innovative family of data recording products for embedded real-time data acquisition, processing and recording using high-speed serial communications.
- Adaptation from lab to deployed applications
- Movable data over the VXS backplane to free systems of front panel cabling
- Dual, independent XMC/PMC sites, for high-speed data movement, that supports wide range of applications and eliminates bottlenecks in moving data
- Radar / Sonar
- Signal Intelligence (ELINT/COMINT)
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Electronic Warfare
- Software Defined Radio (SDR)
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.