VPX3-673 CMOSS A-PNT & Radial Clock LRM
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- VPX3-673 Standard and SOSA Variants Product Sheet
- The Open Group Sensor Open Systems Architecture™ (SOSA) and CMOSS Brochure
- 3U OpenVPX, supporting radial clock driving slot profile SLT3x-TIM-4S16S1U2U1H-14.9.1-1
- NXP QorIQ Layerscape LS1043A Quad Core v8 64-bit Arm A53 at 1.6
- 2 or 4 GB DDR4 at 1600 MT/s with ECC
- 8GB eMMC flash
- GPS GB-GRAM Type II connector
- Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC)
- On-board 10 Degree of freedom Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- VITA 67.3C (RF) P2 connectors
- Differential radial clock driving slot profile on P1 connector
- Support for external RS-422 and RS-232
- Available in conduction-cooled versions
- Supports Linux TBD
- Assured PNT
- Radial Clock Distribution
The Digital Beachhead combines an Ethernet switch with a powerful Vehicle Management Computer to provide essential network services to ground vehicles. Housed in a small and lightweight rugged...
Some DBH-672 variants not currently in active production. 16-port switch-only variant (DBH672-4S) still active with MoQ, or see 20-port DuraNET 20-10 which does not require MoQ. For APNT variants,...
3U VPX SBC with NXP LS1043A Arm Processor
For Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing (A-PNT)
The VPX3-673 is a specialized single board computer and timing card designed to eliminate the need for multiple in-platform boxes to field new navigational capabilities and simplify the integration of complementary PNT sources on ground vehicles.
- Enables Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing in Difficult Environments
- Provides Server for Radial Clock Distribution Applications
- Delivers High-Performance Capability in a 3U Footprint
Aligned with the U.S. Army’s C4ISR/EW Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) and OpenVPX Timing module standard, the SWaP-efficient VPX3-673 delivers state-of-the-art technology services, including a GPS/GNSS Receiver, Chip Scale Atomic Clock (CSAC), and an on-board Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) – all within a single slot.
The VPX3-673 is also ideal for radial clock distribution applications and can provide a server for various low-power timing services. Serving as a low-skew clock master powered by a GPS-disciplined CSAC, the module offers a variety of configurable clock reference sources and support for up to 16 synchronized clock outputs.
Enables Assured Position, Navigation, and Timing in Difficult Environments
The VPX3-673’s onboard 10 degree of freedom IMU makes it capable of precise motion tracking in a denied or untrusted GPS environment. Support for an onboard GB-GRAM type II GPS with SAASM or MCODE support is provided, including dedicated zeroize and keyfill functionality. An RS-232 port and RF 1 PPS input are provided for interfacing with an external RS-232 GPS sources.
Provides Server for Radial Clock Distribution Applications
The VPX3-673 is ideal for radial clock distribution applications and can provide a server for various low-power timing services. Serving as a low-skew clock master powered by a GPS-disciplined CSAC, the module offers a variety of configurable clock reference sources and support for up to 16 synchronized clock outputs.
Delivers High-Performance Capability in a 3U Footprint
The VPX3-673 supports NXP’s Arm processor technology, featuring its advanced 64-bit, four-core Layerscape LS1043A. With a high-speed DDR4 memory subsystem connected directly to the processor and supporting up to 4 GB SDRAM, the VPX3-673 is able to maximize the performance of its multiple processing cores, GPS, and associated position and timing capabilities.
Aligned with the SOSA Technical Standard
Choose from variants to support your specific requirements, including models developed in alignment with The Open Group Sensor Open Systems Architecture™ (SOSA) Technical Standard.
2020 MAE Innovators Gold Award Winner - read more
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.