XMC-715 Graphics Controller XMC
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- AMD E4690 GPU with x8 PCI Express (PCIe) 2.0 interface
- 512 MB dedicated video SDRAM (128-bit DDR3)
- Dual independent video output channels:
- Non-interlaced RGBHV (up to two channels)
- Single-link DVI (up to two channels)
- Curtiss-Wright drivers:
- OpenGL 1.3, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenGL SC 1.0
- Power Architecture and Intel SBCs
- VxWorks, VxWorks-653, INTEGRITY, INTEGRITY-178B, others
- Low complexity, high reliability
- Exceptional power performance per watt
- Available in air and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels
- Subsystems requiring highly reliable graphics
- Applications such as:
- Moving maps
- Synthetic Vision Systems (SVS) / Degraded Visual Environment (DVE)
- Geographic Information Systems(GIF)
- Small form factor systems requiring high performance and low power graphics
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194B is the next generation of VME single board computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. It is targeted for applications with moderate processing requirements, low power and...
The VPX3-1258 from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions is a high performance Single Board Computer (SBC) featuring the 4th Gen Intel Core i7 (Haswell) processor. Pin-compatible with our previous...
“This product has reached end of life. For a similar NXP Power Architecture-based 6U module, we recommend looking at the VPX6-197. Or, browse our full selection of processor cards.” The...
This product is not recommended for new designs. Please see the VPX6-1959 for a suitable substitute. The VPX6-1958 rugged, high performance 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) combines...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high reliability and small form factor are key requirements. Based on the industry standard XMC Mezzanine format, the XMC-715 maintains a high level of performance per watt while supporting full level 200 compliance at the host Single Board Computer, and can be integrated with most host cards with a high-speed PCIe XMC interface.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.