General Dynamics UK SoftMap Digital Mapping & Situational Awareness Visualization
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Hardware: A complete set of COTS modules (SBCs and GPUs) that allow you to integrate SoftMap into existing systems or implement a turnkey rugged deployable system.
- Software: About SoftMap: SoftMap is a platform-independent software solution that offers rapid, intelligent, and coherent multi-layered terrain displays and situation awareness visualization. Any application that requires a digital map and situational visualization can use SoftMap at its core. Capabilities include:
- Wide commercial and military vector, raster and matrix digital map format support for situational awareness on the ground, sea, and in the air (including US and UK formats)
- Multi mixed and merged vector, raster and matrix-based layers
- Mission support
- Tactical awareness and much, much more
- Complete: Hardware and software solutions ready to integrate into your system
- Pre-verified: Reduce integration time and interoperability design risk
- Low cost: Reduces up-front costs
- Fast: Reduces Time to Market
- Embedded applications requiring multi-layered terrain displays and situation awareness visualization
The VME-186 VME Single Board Computer is based on NXP's high-performance QorIQ P4080 SOC multi-core processor. With four or eight Power Architecture cores running up to 1.5 GHz, and up to 8 GB of...
The VME-194B is the next generation of VME single board computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. It is targeted for applications with moderate processing requirements, low power and...
The VPX3-131 3U OpenVPX Power Architecture Single Board Computer (SBC) combines the performance and I/O capabilities of NXP's P4080 QorIQ Octal processor with an extensive I/O complement to provide...
The VPX3-716 is an industry-leading rugged 3U VPX/OpenVPX, high performance graphics processor based on the AMD Radeon E8860 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU). The E8860 meets the long lifecycle...
The XMC-715 is an AMD E4690-based high performance graphics controller XMC designed for rugged deployed military and aerospace graphics sub-systems where high-performance, low power, high...
Curtiss-Wright's Digital Mapping & Situational Awareness Visualization Solution is pre-tested and pre-validated support for General Dynamics UK’s SoftMap on our rugged COTS modules. This solution significantly reduces the risks and costs associated with adding digital mapping and situational awareness capabilities into embedded systems by allowing defense and aerospace system designers to quickly integrate our rugged COTS graphics controllers and single board computers (SBCs) with SoftMap.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.